DBO Tuto - Tutoriaux pour jouer à Dragon Ball Online

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 05-12-2018 03:21:24

Rshop2018
Membre

There is also an NPC in Masteria who sells

I'm fairly sure most npcs sold all heal potions and I remember an npc in the crafting city that sold some of the lowest level flowers/seeds and tiredness lowering potions. What happened to those? Maplestory 2 Mesos  My very first run of zakum cost over like 50 all cures and that I lost because I ran outside (He was about the previous stage and very low hp also...). Also, Spell traces and "star power" are new to me. As soon as I found them out about lv70ish, I maxed lv80 gear. Later to learn this was a mistake, of course. I must 120 pretty quickly from there and found the 120-130 equipment needed way more. Aside from farming monsters, there must be another way people are becoming spell traces. I found out about pulling them out of scrolls and so started my alch stuff but as lv10 is kind of far for now, can anyone inform me how many spell traces one really gets from a scroll? Is that even how most people get the vast majority of theirs?

R&J is good but does anyone actually do any other PQ for 120+? I have not seen anyone asking to combine elsewhere. Does everyone on such celebration game making thing (if you go to boss place like hilla) only leave you? She was too annoying solo. At least, as 120. I haven't really played maybe a couple of decades. Only started again 2-3 days ago. All of the new stuff was somewhat crazy in my older characters so I created a brand new one. All-Cures were not easy to get. The most dependable way is to perform Alcaster's dull and long quest line, so you can buy them from him.

There is also an NPC in Masteria who sells after a less dull pursuit, but he sells you at a time so you have to keep going through the exact same conversation over and over in the event that you would like a bunch. Elite mobs usually drop a couple, but it's hardly a quantity that will endure you. Occasionally people sell them in FM.Spell Traces are largely obtained from critters and from quests (like sudden missions) and events (attendances, occasion boxes, etc). Level 11 Alchemy, needed to extract scrolls, is not easy to attain or to keep (it sheds back to level 10 in the event that you do not craft something daily).

MS2 Mesos, Maplestory mobile mesos,We are participating in a discount here,Go to our store  https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com