DBO Tuto - Tutoriaux pour jouer à Dragon Ball Online

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 17-05-2018 07:56:51

wuming
Membre

ECCO Mens Intrinsic 2 Boots Black Sale

by Larry Neild

LONDON, July 16 (Xinhua) -- Nottingham Police has become the first constabulary in Britain to declare misogyny as a hate crime.

Although the new law criminalises serious incidents of misogynistic hate crime, it also encapsulates behavior such amorous calls, known to generations of men in Britain as "wolf whistling" or "cat calling".

While some females may enjoy attracting the attention of wolf-whistling guys as they walk along the street, others find the attention from males most unwelcome.

Nottingham's chief constable Sue Fish issued a statement on Thursday reiterating her police force's commitment to giving women in Nottinghamshire the confidence to report incidents of misogynistic hate crime.

Her statement was prompted by the way local media focused on the "wolf whistling" aspect of the clampdown.

Fish said: "Misogynistic hate crime can cause significant distress to women, who have been known to face threats and in some cases sexual or physical abuse for turning down propositions. We have heard first-hand accounts from women who have been through this, who were left frightened and intimidated, but felt there was nothing they could do about it."

"We want to encourage women to feel that they can report incidents where they have been made to feel intimidated, or frightened by this unacceptable unwanted behaviour," said Fish.

Police say wolf-whistlers and cat callers are likely to be visited and "spoken too" by police officers rather than being dragged before the local magistrates for punishment.

The local Nottingham Post even ran its own straw poll, asking: "Is wolf-whistling a good or bad thing?"

Readers were quick to give their opinions to the newspaper, showing that feelings were mixed on the topic.

Some thought the initiative was a great idea while others slammed it as being unnecessary. More than a few were bewildered that the subject had even come up, and there were plenty of jokes to take the heat out of a fiery thread, said the Post.

Emma Johnson chipped into the debate stating: "You don't know what it's like to have comments made about you in the street, completely unsolicited, rude and personal. This isn't about being chatted up, this is about women being made to feel uncomfortable in public places, often when they're alone."

Katie Keating described how the issue was very real to her, telling the newspaper: "This isn't about being flattered by attention it's about making a stand and showing society that it's not OK to harass a woman just because she's a woman. I used to get harassed every single day."

But Lynn Hope gave an opposing view, saying: "A wolf whistle used to make my day when I was younger. The world's gone mad."

And William Pastuszka wrote: "What a joke, so it is now illegal to compliment women."

Sammy Westbury wrote: "If I was wolf whistled at, firstly I'd have to check over my shoulder that it was most definitely me that they were whistling at and secondly I'd take it as a compliment and walk away with a smile thinking I've still got it. The world's gone crazy."

Having a belly button ring whether pierced or clip-on is now becoming a fashion statement to many of the young girls today. If you want to be fashionably hip like those who already have their belly button ring pierced and healed Scarpe Donna Nike Air Presto BR Rosa Saldi , you can simply go to your nearest shop and have yours pierced as well. However, you might be wondering where to buy your new belly button ring once you are already allowed to replace it with a new one. Listed online stores below are the possible store that you might consider buying your belly button ring.

EBay 锟?eBay is a known online marketplace for almost anything on the web, and now even your belly button rings can now be possibly bought here. You can bid with other buyers or agree to purchase at their buy it now price.

Amazon 锟?like eBay Scarpe Uomo Nike Air Presto Flyknit Ultra Grigie Bianche Saldi , Amazon is also a known online store for almost everything under the sun. One of the greatest advantage with buying in Amazon, you can read some customer reviews about the product that will give you idea and help you decide before actually buying the item.

Overstock 锟?known to be the home of cheap items, overstock is also a great site to shop with for your Gold belly button ring. Like Amazon Scarpe Nike Air Presto Flyknit Ultra Bianche Saldi , this site also has reviews from other buyers to help you decide what to buy. Though they are known to be cheap, it is also important to shop around.

Avant Garde 锟?when buying for your belly button ring, it is more of an advantage if you are going to buy it from a jewelry store because they can have many styles for you to choose from. Avante Garde can be the best place to be. They have much jewelry in store for you. Visiting their store site will definitely amazes you of the available designs they have.

Buy 锟?selling great belly button rings online is buy. they also have lots of designs as well. Payment options include American Express Scarpe Nike Air Presto SE Woven Blu Saldi , Bankcard, Diner锟絪 Club, Discover Scarpe Nike Air Presto SE Woven Nere Saldi , MasterCard, Money Order, PayPal Scarpe Uomo Nike Air Presto Nere Saldi , Personal Check, and Visa. One can also receive their items via FedEx and UPS.

DrJays 锟?DrJays is another great Jewelry store to shop for your belly button rings. The store can be new, but they have numerous great choices of belly button rings. They accept American Express Scarpe Donna Nike Air Presto Nere Saldi , Discover, MasterCard, Money Order Scarpe Donna Nike Air Presto Bianche Saldi , PayPal, and Visa. Delivery includes FedEx, UPS Scarpe Nike Air Presto QS Bianche Saldi , and International.

Aside from an online store, you can also visit your local store near you. It is always best to buy an item that you can physically check before buying. Buying on your local stores can also be convenient when it comes to returning your items or whenever you have some slight issue on the item. If you are afraid to bring with you some large amount of cash going to your local jewelry store, you can also opt to pay it by credit card Scarpe Uomo Nike Air Presto Safari Nere Gialle Saldi , for sure many of them accept cred. MLB Jerseys From China   Replica Soccer Jerseys Cheap   Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Authentic NBA Jerseys From China   Authentic NHL Jerseys Free Shipping   Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap   Custom MLB Jerseys Wholesale   College Football Jerseys Wholesale   Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap   Authentic Soccer Jerseys Cheap

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com