DBO Tuto - Tutoriaux pour jouer à Dragon Ball Online

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 07-12-2018 10:11:08

liyifeng123
Membre

In Rudisha's absence, Mohamed Aman of Ethiopia took full ad

SANAA, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- At least 20 people were killed and 15 others wounded when the Saudi-led warplanes attacked a hospital operated by the humanitarian association Doctors Without Borders (MSF) in Yemen's northwest province of Hajja on Monday, a MSF spokeswoman and an eyewitness told Xinhua.

"It is confirmed that a Saudi-led airstrike today hit a hospital run by MSF team since July 2015 in Abbs district," MSF spokeswoman Malak Shahir told Xinhua.

She said the doctor team is busy treating the injured.

An eyewitness told Xinhua that the airstrike destroyed a part of the hospital, but the hospital is still being operated by the MSF doctors.

He told Xinhua on condition of anonymity that a Spanish female doctor survived the airstrike and she is now treating the injured.

It's not the first time MSF-run hospitals were hit by the Saudi-led warplanes.

A few months ago, two MSF-run hospitals in neighboring Saada province were hit by several airstrikes, as the Saudi-led military coalition admitted its mistakes.

On Saturday, another Saudi-led airstrike raided a children school in Haidan district in Saada province, killing at least 10 students and injuring 28 others, according to a MSF statement.

The Saudi-led warplanes fighting Shiite Houthi rebels launched airstrikes against military targets of Houthis and their ally forces loyal to former President Ali Abdullah Saleh in several northern provinces on Monday, including the capital Sanaa, according to reports by Houthi-controlled Saba news agency.

Saudi Arabia and its allies intervened in support of exiled Yemeni government in 2015, but failed to bring it back to power in the rebel-held capital Sanaa.

The war and airstrikes have since killed over 6,400 people, mostly civilians.

STOCKHOLM Orlando Cepeda Jersey , Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- Sealworm is common in fillets of cod and short-spined sea scorpions in the Baltic Sea, local media reported on Monday, citing studies from the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.

Researchers examined fish fillets from more than 2,000 cods and short-spined sea scorpions caught in the Baltic Sea and along the Swedish west coast Miles Mikolas Jersey , and they found fish caught along the southern coast of Sweden were most affected, with the parasite found in more than 60 percent of the cods and up to 100 percent of the short-spined sea scorpions in some areas, daily newspaper Goteborgsposten reported.

The prevalence was the highest in the vicinity of seal colonies, the university said in a press release.

Further north in the Baltic Sea Mike Shannon Jersey , the occurrence of sealworm was not as common as in areas where seals were numerous.

What limits its spread in the northern parts of the Baltic Sea is still unknown.

"That is something we will examine closer now," said leading researcher Sven-Gunnar Lunneryd.

In order to prevent consumers from rejecting the fish, it was important to inform about the prevalence of sealworm and how the raw fish product should be handled, according to the researchers.

The seal is the final host for the parasitic worm that lives in fish during part of its life cycle. The worm grows to about 4 centimetres long and can be seen in the fish fillets.

The worm affects the fishing industry as the occurrence of worm lessens the value of the fish. Humans will commonly have allergic reactions to the worm Mike Matheny Jersey , and become sick in serious cases, if they consume worm-infested fish raw.

By John Kwoba

ELDORET, Kenya, May 22 (Xinhua) -- Olympic 800m champion David Rudisha is carrying a heavy load of expectations on his return from injury as he heads to Eugene (USA) for Diamond League meeting on May 31.

"The best thing about all this is that I am back into competition. I have been out since May 2013. I pulled out on the even of last year's Prefontaine Classic race in Eugene and the one-year has been hell."

"I have been in and out of the country seeing doctors to diagnosis and observe my recovery from the knee injury."

"But I am now back to that level of competition. That is the greatest feeling I have and I want to see how my body will react on the track Michael Wacha Jersey , against the best athletes," Rudisha told Xinhua on Thursday in Eldoret.

Rudisha was expected to end his exile from track in Doha on May 8, but he felt some pain in his ankle and opted out. Now he is feeling good and ready to take the challenge to his rivals in Eugene.

"I target to run 1:43 at the Prefontaine Classic. I have always started at that level, be it in Australia or even last year in Doha. I target the same in Eugene. I don't see myself running slower Matt Carpenter Jersey ," said Rudisha.

"It is my first race after a long time though, and there are doubts if I will be at the level I am always at. My legs will answer all the critics. Running 1:43, or 1:44 will be a fair judgement on my form as the season starts. There are other many competitions coming and I will confirm where to run beyond the Eugene and New York events," he said.

Given Rudisha's penchant for fast paces Mark McGwire Jersey , along with a field that includes four of the nine fastest men in history, the men's 800m is one of the year's most anticipated events at the Prefontaine Classic.

Rudisha has been dominating the world since he won gold at the 2006 IAAF World Junior Championships. The Kenyan has set three world records, including the current mark of 1:40.91, set when winning the Olympic title in London.

The 25-year-old missed most of 2013 with a knee injury Marcell Ozuna Jersey , diagnosed just a day before he was scheduled to run last year's Pre Classic.

In Rudisha's absence, Mohamed Aman of Ethiopia took full advantage, winning the world title in Moscow and his second IAAF Diamond Trophy.

"It will be good to run against Aman. I believe the training has been good and it is now time to test myself, not against time Lou Brock Jersey , but against fellow competitors. With everything being fine, I know I can do. Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Throwback MLB Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale NBA Jerseys China   Wholesale Baseball Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap College Basketball Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com